Monday, September 18, 2006

Terrible Twos

My kitten has discovered her appetite for destruction.
Ten minutes ago she launched herself from my couch onto the drapes that double as closet doors and pulled the whole contraption down.
Earlier today while I was at school she pulled the contents of her crate out and carried them all over the apartment, and then proceeded to rip apart her bed into little cotton puffs.
Now I'm watching her try and figure out a way to get into the laundry basket ....oops there she goes...oh crap who knows what she wants to do in there...operation retrieve Charlie from basket

3 comments:

S'Mat said...

Charlie? As in Charlie Sheen on a devil's dandruff bender in a Nevada Waffle House/bordello? Your cat sounds really fun. You know what'd calm her down? A ferret. Buy Charlie a ferret, and then buy a wolverine to keep the ferret happy and then buy the wolverine orphans to keep it happy and then the next thing you know you'll have a cat, a ferret, a wolverine and some spare colouring books all in your apartment!

Lin-Zed said...

As in this cat is way too much of a naughty monkey to be called Charlotte, and thus she is now called Charlie. And yes, I did call her a naughty monkey, for that is what she is. Did I also mention that she enjoys attacking my toes from under the bed while I try to make it in the morning, or that she has developed a taste for chasing the broom, and then pouncing in the dust right before I go to scoop it up?
Although... two minutes ago she hopped up on my lap, gave me a little eskimo kiss and is currently curled up in my lap purring like a jet engine.
She's a bit dissociative, if you ask this amateur psychologist.
And Tom...I don't need a wolverine nor a set of orphans to yield spare colouring books...I have those already. Nothing like a good old 64 pack of Crayolas to cheer up a gloomy day. And a ferret?? Honestly, I think I'd take the wolverine over the ferret any day. I think those things might be possessed, the way they squirm and wiggle like they do.

Eve said...

That's cute. But annoying. How do you train a cat?