Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Delinquency

I am home from my vacation now...and need another one to recover.

I have so much to say about the last few weeks...but the fact is I am unmotivated because I am ill. Sore throat, fever...all that good stuff. Montreal made me sick...and that makes me feel old. What...I can't handle a few days of partying any more or something??

Maybe I'll blame it on the flight home...people always get sick on planes, right??

But I will say that all you Montrealers...you certainly are hardcore. Because three days, and I'm having to start detoxing...in bed by ten, a ton of water, salad only, and no mind altering substances or cigarettes. I won't give up my coffee though...that would be a real tragedy...a girl's got to have her vice, right??

It was fun...I can't wait to do it again! Until next time.....I love you all.

2 comments:

S'Mat said...

damn tincans! flus are like sneaks on planes... sidle up to you while you're getting some Zs.
sorry to hear this lindz. i blame the stress. but rest assured, there was fallout on this end too!!!

S'Mat said...

I blame Samuel L. Jackson