Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Fork in the Road

Hmm...Just two weeks out of a relationship that never really ended in a way satisfactory to me (though I am in no doubt that it is in fact over), I have to ask the new ex for a favor.
I'm of two minds on it...actually three: 1) it could be a good thing...perhaps fast tracking the whole friend thing, 2) it could be a bad thing for two reasons, he could say no - which would really piss me off, or he could say yes, but it could confuse the situation.

I'd really rather not...but I'm sort of without option. Fucking thiefs who break into my unlocked car.

3 comments:

Eve said...

Why the mystery? What happened?

Indiana James said...

So many things to consider, we need more facts. : ) In the end though, what do you want out of it and what would actually be the best for both of you? I hate it when break ups don't go as you planned or when the rug gets pulled out from under your feet.

Damn car thieves. I like it when we catch them in person. ; )

Lin-Zed said...

Oh no intent to be mysterious...this time...
When the stupid car thieves broke my window, apparently they also screwed up the locking mechanism and now the door won't open. As he is a mechanic, and I am broke, I was hoping he could help me out with that. After all...from my perspective it was him that ended things.
But the thing is that I'm worried this actually isn't about me at all and that he might be depressed...or going through some sort of quarter life crisis or something. Not only has he apparently given me the boot, but he's also dodging his friends, and being incredibly reclusive. (Admittedly I have spies)
I don't know...it's so complicated...I would promise to keep you updated, but I don't feel comfortable airing his dirty laundry on my blog. So I will update...but only as long as I'm whining and speculating...not if I have anything concrete...unless it's really good...in which case...I'll have to reevaluate.
My friend, J, thinks I'm being too nice...but it's just not in my nature to abandon someone when I think they are imploding.